Monday, January 11, 2010

Usb Microphone Adapter I Have A USB Microphone And The Type-A Connector Broke. Can I Replace That Adapter By Splicing On A New One?

I have a USB microphone and the Type-A connector broke. Can I replace that adapter by splicing on a new one? - usb microphone adapter

I have a microphone and USB type A connector broke. Can I connect a new body adapter?

I try to avoid all that, buy a new Mirophone. I think as a substitute for Category 5 cable adapter, so you should be able to do so with a USB cable, too cheap.

The adapter is a kind of adapter. On the other side is the microphone. No Inbetween ports.

2 comments:

TitoBob said...

I never saw in a USB cable, but if you adjust the cable, it should work. How to run again at his son in a separate telephone line, if the wall is torn or cut - but nobody does that come true in movies, right?

hiroki said...

Yes, but you can disconnect the microphone and the first USB device. After the exchange, then plug the USB microphone.

Post a Comment