Friday, February 5, 2010

Skin Infections Space Heaters I Bite My Nails Alot And Recently I Bit Them So Deep Untill They Were So Short, Theres No More Space To ?

I bite my nails alot and recently i bit them so deep untill they were so short, theres no more space to ? - skin infections space heaters

... shorten four fingers are red and hurt me, whom I played, and if they would hold tem could .... Pus partsof skin also withered and yellow .... fled are two of the fingers, and could no longer coming out of all em ... I then pulled dry skin on their thumbs and not as part fingerthatis much about my box of pink skin where I broke off and another finger is still a little red and it hurts, but could not. ...

My questions are


1) What happened to my thin skin, pink?
2) What happens to the finger is still bad
and 3) What is the infection called and my fingers get all cuz amputees still scared and say they are !!!!!!!!!!!


Please excuse my spelling BY AN IPHONE IN and hard ....

2 comments:

len said...

Question

This means from, to heal, only be sure not to infect again, wash your hands, you keep biting your nails.

Question 2

because the nails that this area, why he feels the pain of the infection, swelling or inflammation causing the pain, protects removed. So once that heals the pain will eventually pass.


3. Question

i, the description is not amputated fingers. You need a lot of factors to be amputated, but I had to bite infected and not the cause of amputation. So do not worry .....


Infection is worse, I would recommend you go to a doctor and prescribe antibiotics.

ziggie38... said...

Relax your fingers amputated arent gonna get ... But you also need to stop biting their nails ... Try, instead of something to chew nails, whenever you want to continue ... For a little plastic ... That's what I do when I bite my nails ...

Post a Comment