Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Spanking My Mother Knees Help! A Friends Mother Spanked My Daughter. What Should Do?

Help! A friends mother spanked my daughter. What should do? - spanking my mother knees

My 14-year-old daughter was with a friend for 2 nights while I was away on business. When I arrived, I learned from his mother had beaten her friends! Both girls were an hour late after curfew she (the mother of his friends), she sat there, pants and underwear and me into it. He put my daughter on my lap and me in the hand, a paddle brush and then made to walk naked back in the corner! (She told me this themselves). I told him I would not spank my child and I would have called for the butt, but he said he'd do the right thing again and would act accordingly. What should I do? I am pleased to also provide on their children. My friend thinks I should call the police.

5 comments:

Tina A said...

Maybe your friend has a point ... I wish no one made my child ... Especially after you have specifically stated that this woman does not ... In any case, do not let your daughter stay in place for this woman.

Jim said...

IT course, we should not spank your butt without your permission, and especially against their will.

Of course we should not allow their daughter to stay at home again ... and of course you would not want her daughter has to say.

And I think a little strange or "perverse", a slap on the hand and a brush and shovel.

But what you like and that your daughter should be punished for violation against the curfew? Or are you one of those who do not believe any form of punishment?

When her daughter ... I see no reason to call the police.

As for their children, they should call the police? Well, maybe talk to your husband about your concerns.
.
Be very difficult for you asWidow trying to raise a daughter in her teens too.
.

Nala said...

I would be very worried. When I get in your place 'd to his girlfriend and a couple of questions so you can decide weather to the police or not. If the mother used to visit his daughter to his home so he could talk to him I would in any case, the police, who call the best thing to do. For the love of God, shes 14!

eliza c said...

They were right to address the situation. Some people were brought up differently. One might think that its good, but not. In any case, let them know that you oppose and show (even if obserd) that you beat your child is not acceptable! Nobody has the right to physicallly dicsipline his son as yourself! Your child has no one to trust, or rotate, like her mother! To protect their children and raise them as best as possible and touch anyone! That's my advice, you can be ridiculed, but their children have no one to turn, but you!

babyaust... said...

WOW! Call the police! It is a form of sexual abuse, hello! Have you heard of slavery, S & M sex. Buy pants and panties under different themes and then whipped cream and then walk into a corner, that the way of sexual domination. and if I were you, I use your service children's books good as it it for her daughter. Who knows what the others with him.

Post a Comment