Thursday, December 24, 2009

Hills Id Cat Food Does Anyone Feed Their Cat A Raw Food Diet? My Girl Has Digestive Problems(frequent Diarrhea)?

Does anyone feed their cat a raw food diet? My girl has digestive problems(frequent diarrhea)? - hills id cat food

It has a lot to the vet and they (VET) does not believe that the cat was seriously ill. She thinks she can irritable bowel syndrome. Kitty is now in the identification of prescription foods hills. She looks better in that food, but they say must be delivered at short notice and it has 3 months. It also contains many ingredients such as corn gluten and chicken bad bi-products Yuk: (My vet is not even aware of his, about the food to shine. I think going to a holistic vet, but I wanted to contributions from members, the raw food to eat get. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment