Friday, December 11, 2009

Imovie Hd 6 Plug-in Slick Cf/x In Imovie Hd 6.0.3 How Do I Add A Block Of Text?

In imovie hd 6.0.3 how do I add a block of text? - imovie hd 6 plug-in slick cf/x

This is iMovie on a MacBook Pro C2D, Mac OSX and the latest.

I try to a block of text on a slide, add a story to tell, and I need more than two lines at once. I do not want to the block of text to affect parts of the text only. No recovery, no subtitles, or worse. Only a block of text. Align left or center is good, but I can only two lines, both as a title and text are not the same size. I want to be able to continue a sentence, but the size of the source computing in the next line.

What can I do? I need a new plug-in title? Also, all the free plug-ins that I downloaded does not work. Why? I threw in the Library / iMovie / iMovie Plug-ins, but said it does not work with this machine or something. I was not careful.

Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment