Sunday, December 27, 2009

Pda For Teens Why Do I Feel That Minor PDA Between Teens Is A Bad Thing? Is It Really?

Why do I feel that minor PDA between teens is a bad thing? Is it really? - pda for teens

Growing up my parents never showed them love, even a little. When I was nine years old, divorced.

In addition, growing, never love someone in my family. Most divorced and all I saw on television and I thought, everything disgusting, up to age 13 ...

Now I have a friend, and we are in love, but I'm a teenager, and most adults, I think about love as a teenager and I think that is false, exaggerated, etc. (I'm 16 and 17)

The fact is that I still rare, even in the hands of the public and do not want to be. It hurts the feelings of my friend and it hurts.

So can anyone tell me why people think RETAIL demonstrations of affection (hugs, holding hands, leaning on his shoulder ..) in adolescents is so terrible?

1 comments:

Soul1990 said...

Not really. Do not be that someone you
Believe the contrary. Demonstrations of affection
among young people, who know
in love is the sweetest thing in the
World. Adults seem to look
because they believe that young people have
Responsibility, because they think
that all teenage sex maniacs. This
Unfortunately, most adults will see the same thing
Way.

But you know what hun? Do not be afraid
show how you feel. Do not be afraid
to show the world how you feel. :) Good luck.

Post a Comment